Community Partnership Organizations
We are excited to announce the selection of our first Community Partner Organizations. These organizations have embarked on a 2–3 year journey of collective co-creation where individual, structural and organizational strengths will be intentionally cultivated and woven together to create more effective and inclusive organizations.
When CEIO is successful, there will be:
1) Increased participation in decision–making.
2) An increase in practices that are socially just and that build equity throughout the community.
3) Strategies outlined by partner organizations and within the larger community to eliminate systemic and structural injustice.
4) Greater importance given to acknowledging people’s stories and life experiences and to the relationship of these stories to overall mission-effectiveness.
5) Evidence of the impact in the larger community including the generation of new ideas, language, collaborative projects and a shift in the level and quality of participation in community events and change efforts.